Advertise With Us
What is it? As small business owners, we realize that advertising is EXPENSIVE. In fact, it is almost impossible for a small business to advertise their product or service outside of our area. However, outside of our area is where much of our business comes from. So, we put together a cooperative advertising program where each business will contribute small annual dues that go toward advertising our community and maintaining a website.
What does it cost? $195 per business per year. That’s it. No monthly fees. No hidden costs. Of course, if you choose, you have the ability to sponsor additional advertising but it is not required.
What do you get?
- Participation in a Web site that will allow users to find your business, and your own membership page (which contains images, contact info, description, etc)
- Regular reports on the number of unique visitors to the site and where they are from (website hits is an irrelevant count used to inflate the real traffic, Unique Visitors is what matters, not hits).
- Radio, TV, & online campaigns (as well as outdoor, direct mail and others) targeted at bringing visitors and second home owners to NW Montana.
- The opportunity to sponsor additional advertising for a fraction of the price, as we have negotiated reduced rates and the co-op may pick up a portion of the advertising as well.
- The “Residual” lead – This is a lead that originated from someone finding our site, looking up information and then finding your business. If they know you they will find you. If they don’t know about you they have an opportunity to find you through our site, and many members have mentioned this benefit to date and gotten the residual business as a result.
Why are we doing this? We want to actively promote our communities. More folks are traveling by car than ever before, and day trips are the largest growing travel sector. We own businesses locally and have listened to our customers. They overwhelmingly want to travel somewhere that will provide recreation and culture, without having to spend a fortune. Furthermore, our customers are continually telling us that they are looking for a great place to stay, a fun place to eat, or an experienced cabinet builder, but couldn’t find many options when sitting at their home in Calgary, searching on the internet. This is our answer to that request.
Why should you join? Does your business depend on selling a product or service to tourists? What about second home owners? Canadians? Would you tell them about your business if you could afford it? Would you buy television commercials on the Spokane network, or radio in Canada, or a direct mail campaign in Calgary? Would you purchase online advertisements to promote your website, if money were no option? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, and you feel that you would do these things for $195 a year, it’s probably a good fit for you.
For more information on our advertising options and membership, Email Us.
Thanks! and enjoy NW Montana